While installing QuickBooks users often encounter errors that stop them from using this software efficiently. These errors can take place in Mac as well as windows. Due to these installation errors, the program crashes, error code messages repeatedly come on your screens when tapping on the QBs icon or company files. Some of the most common QuickBooks installation errors include:
- Error 1603, 1402, 1722, 1935, 1903.
- Framework Microsoft .NET errors.
- MSXML and C++ related errors.
- The “QuickBooks has stopped working” issue while accessing QuickBooks Desktop.
Most of these installation issues can be repaired by using Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. In this informative post, we will be explaining proven steps to fix various QuickBooks installation errors using this repairing tool.
System Requirements for Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
This tool is compatible with almost all devices having Quickbooks installed. Hence, you can utilize this tool in:
Also Windows 7, 8, 10.
Your system must have a Microsoft component, C++ performing completely
Download and Install Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, uninstall old versions of the software if installed in your system.
- Now you have to reach out to Intuit’s official website and then download Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool.
- Once, you complete downloading, save the file to an accessible location so that you could access it quickly in the future.
- Now, tap on the downloaded file after which a dialog box related to the installation will open.
- You have to tap on “I Agree” to “Accept the terms and conditions.” Hit Next.
- To conclude the installation, just step-by-step follow the on-screen directions.
- Select any location of your choice to save the installation files. We would recommend you keep it on the system’s C drive.
- Even though the tool will start on its own but if it doesn’t start then tap on the desktop icon to access it.
- Till now, we have understood the way to install the tool, let’s learn the way to use it to fix all kinds of installation errors.
Steps to Use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool to Repair Installation Error
- Tap on the QBs icon. (Don’t access the corrupted file)
- Now tap on “Utilities” then “Repair” and after that “Network problems.”
- Hit “Yes.”
- Then, visit the folder containing company files and tap on the error file.
- After that, tap on “Show advanced settings. After that, an item list will appear.
- The following step is to select the issue associated with the present trouble.
- After that, fill in the “QBs login ID and credentials.”
- In the end, tap on the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool. Now, you are good to go!
Ways through which Quickbooks Diagnostic Connection Tool Fixes Installation Errors
The connection diagnostic tool uses different tabs to fix the errors that users face during the software’s installation. We have described all the tabs below along with the ways to use them.
Diagnose Connection Tab
Here, under this tab, you have to choose the file showing errors. Just pick the error file and tap on the Diagnose/Repair option. After that, the error file will be automatically scanned. After few minutes, it will correct all the errors present in your files.
Status of the Firewall
This tab contains the basic information about the firewall. Here, you can check and compare the configuration settings and confirm if your firewall contains proper settings or not.
Inside the Quickbooks diagnostic connection tool, you will find this tab which helps in verifying your computers’ internet access. With the help of this tab, you can establish a stable connection between QuickBooks and the Intuit server. To help you with it, we have also mentioned the steps below:
- First of all, find your company file by tapping on the browse tab which is just beside the “Company file.”
- Then, tap on “Connectivity Verification.”
- After the test is concluded, your status will show either red or green color. If your status is displaying red, it means there is an error found. If the status is displaying green color, then it means that you are safe as there is no problem found).
- Now, you have to press tab on “Test Connectivity.”
- Sometimes, the connectivity test also fails when the status of “Open File” shows red color. In this case, you have to reach out to the “Advanced” section. There you will find all tested regions. choose “What do these mean?”
- So, you need to fix the status first to run the repairing tool. After that, check for the presence of the issue. If the problem persists and you access “File Open Status” then a message reading “Successful” will come on the display.
With this, we finally conclude our informative post here. We hope that you found the information here useful. After going through this post just a single time, you can fix numerous installation errors by using just one repairing tool i.e QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. For more guidance, you can communicate with the expert support team of Quickbooks. The team is 24×7 available to help you.